Wednesday, January 28, 2015

There's Hope in Front of Me!

What happened to the original One Less Stone blog?  I don't know. My whole Blogger account disappeared last year and my blogs ceased to exist. There wasn't a onelessstone.blogspot.com site to be found, and the domain was unavailable. I decided to check one more time and Voila! Here I am again!

All the years of posts and photos are gone, but losing a blog is not a huge deal when you look at the big picture. It's still a sweet life and I know a God who will never leave me nor forsake me. The past few years have been amazing, as I have watched God open doors and reveal that He is in control. Trusting God when circumstances don't go the way you expect brings a truly abundant life. Even after all I've seen, there's hope in front of me! 

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." (Jeremiah 29:11)

It may be slow going for the next few months because my time to write is limited, but I'm looking forward to getting back in the blogging saddle again. Go Hawks...and don't forget to pray for our troops!



No comments:

Post a Comment